Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

transom light

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Lake555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lake555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: transom light
    Posted: June-14-2017 at 8:05am
I noticed that this past weekend that our transom light on our 1991 SN was not working. Hopefully we just need a new bulb. I meant to bring the old bulb home with me to get a replacement, but left it at the lake. Can anyone tell me what size of bulb I need? Thanks
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2017 at 11:54pm
looks like there are a couple options for 91, as it appears to be a transition year.    this is what NP lists though... stern light lamp
spiralhelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2017 at 4:37pm
if you figure out the size, superbrightleds.com can hook you up with an LED alternative. I replaced my entire dash and stern light. Not only will they last longer, they are cheaper as well.
-Spiral
'89 Sport Nautique
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2017 at 9:59am
Also make sure you're getting a good clean connection where the light attaches to the transom. Maybe put a litttle dialectic grease on the connectors.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic